Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Where to Start.....

So I HAD a bankroll of 4300 but I just lost $1000 of that today playing 5/10 shorthanded games. So I guess it's back to 3/6 for me. The rest of my money has been cashed out. My friend and I are going to try to buy as many PS3s as we can and sell them. I hope it works out well. If it does, I'd like to put 5,000 back online and play 5/10 again.

Slump - I'm definitely in a slump. I definitely just tilted and kept playing when I shouldn't have. I'll get over it. ;laksksljfas;dljfads;l

Tillerman.net
check out this guy's blog. He used to be a top warcraft III player and then quit to play poker. I found it to be quite motivating:

January - Mid Febuary: I am playing crazy amounts of poker during my initial months, all 200+ hour months. So a combination of skill+brute force is winning me a lot of money for the limits I am playing. I am playing 5 tables on one CRT monitor at 1024*800 resolution with lots of overlapping windows. I have cashed out around $20,000 by the end of Febuary and am now playing $200NL Hold 'em tables with blinds of $1 and $2 dollars.

I want to do that. I want to bust out 10s and thousands of dollars a month. It takes time and dedication. I can do it. I feel broke tho, what a weird feeling, seriously. It's kind of nerve-wrecking actually. Oh well.

moral of lesson: stop tilting, put forth an honest effort and work your hours.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so let me get this straight. And correct me if I'm wrong. You had 4300 now your at 3300 yet decided to cash it all out to invest in some product and attempt to resale it?! For some profit?

How much profit do you gain in each product when sold? And how much time do you think it will take to get it sold?

gl!

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter