Monday, October 16, 2006

Yay

My SH LHE results have been pretty nice. It hasn't been very swingy. I've been pulling consecutive profits in my last couple of sessions. Just now I played for an hour and crushed the games for 40big bets, approx. $160 at 2/4.

Bankroll 2476. I really wanted to clear the $300 bonus today but I noticed I started to get the urge to just gamble rather than win money so I stopped. I'm just not capable of playing great poker when i'm in that mood, too much gamble gamble rather than really smart bets. Haha, I tried to get really fancy on a AK10 flop w/Q10 by raising flop and turn, I knew I was beat and realized I just have to stop playing.

So I'm playing pretty good poker now and am confident in 4 tabling 2/4 sh lhe. When I hit 3/6, I'm going to start 2 tabling and once the confidence is there, I'll go back to 4 tabling. If I ever hit a 100bb downswing, then back to 2 tables etc. Sometimes it's all about your mentality ya? I still have some holes but for the most part I'm happy about how I'm playing :)


p.s.
Something I forgot to post about...my friend won the 1k bet. He hit 10,000. Congratulations to him =( I'm sorry I didn't make it exciting/post updates etc. I plan on making some more bets with him, so next time I'll make sure he posts more often etc. It'll be fun!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! 10k in just $22 tourneys? Awesome! Is it mostly at ps? And does he have a blog?

btw nice run, seems like your starting to raise that bankroll little by little.

And yes indeed, its all about our attitude. "What we think, is what we become."

Gl 2 u! ;)

1:19 AM  
Blogger Michael Song said...

well

the fucker switched to no limit cash games and in less than 10,000 hands, went on a super rush and bounced from 2k-10k playing mainly .50/1nl short handed.

I'm a little jealous/annoyed, but at least now that's all over I can take my time and work on my game

12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well

the fucker switched to no lim

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter