Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I Wanna Quit School

surely you all have that feeling from time to time. That very dead dreaful feeling where you don't really feel like doing anyting at all. In fact, you feel like a zombie and want to continue being a zombie, i.e. watching movies, eating, playing games, repeat.

no? That's how I feel right now. I don't think I'd be extremely happy if i were to drop out and just play cards but I'd feel better than being IN school :p

I have a film shoot on Sunday and through a "lucky" chain of events, I got moved up to Director of Photography. but...screw it. It takes a lot more balls to live in isolation than it does to take the spot light. What do I mean by that? We're human beings, we're sinful, we're greedy. Attention whore? Hell ya, why else would I have a blog? Well I like to document part of my life as I start up poker seriously... I want to compete with the best but I also want to live peacefully, and if you know me, that's me + peace = oil and water. Maybe I should just relax? But I don't think I'd be me. If I'm quiet, people get agitated, if I'm myself, people still get agitated. rawr I wanna be a zombie.

Bankroll 3k.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter