Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Yayaaaa

Bankroll: $2040

erm, either I'm really bad at NL or the .50/1nl games at fcp are pretty tough. I feel like I get floated a lot "i.e. ppl call my flop bets to bluff turn/river"

anyhow, I basically played two sessions for 1hr each today and did well in both of them :)

Alright, I'm extremely tempted to move up and do stupid stuff. Gotta keep grinding away and in no time i'll be at 4k+ right? Right.

I'm not playing my best game right now. Funny, basically as soon as I get pissed off, not tilt pissed off, but just like frustrated, I kick it into aggro gear and make more money. come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. I really wanna play limit and nl.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you enjoying fcp much more than wpx? How many tables you playing currently and what limits you plan on playing when you reach 4k?

10:26 AM  
Blogger Michael Song said...

yeah, I like fcp more than wpx, but really, both software programs are pretty bad.

nl - i'll play either 2 or 3 tables at a time until I get more comfortable.

sh lhe - 2 tables for now, as confidence grows I want to be able to play at least 4 minimum.

4k - By this time I should be 4 tabling .50/1nl and taking occasional shots at 1/2nl (1 or 2 tables). I also will be playing 3/6 sh lhe assuming I've been beating 2/4.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Michael Song said...

oh ya, reason i like fcp is that there are more players so it's easier to get a game going, whereas on wpx, it'll sometimes be pretty dead

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter