Sunday, October 29, 2006

I WANNA PLAY SOME POKER

grrawr

so my last post was a overly dramatic huh? I don't plan on quitting school, things could always happen but it's not something I'm gonna do as of now.

To make up for such a boring post, I've got something for you all to watch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yis7DTXe03M
turn on the sound, it's a freaking hilarious clip!

I've been really busy lately, midterms last week and another one tomorrow as well as an essay. I also had a film shoot this weekend and my feet are sore :( I try not to play cards when I'm tired n such so for tonight, I'm just gonna play some video games...and then nap...and then study??? We'll see :p

I'm pretty happy and confident of my game so far. this month:
3/6: 3300 hands 1.5bb/100. so $9 per table basically.

Here comes some fun math!
If I 4 table 3/6 and make 1.5bb/100, that's 360 hands = 3.6 x $9 = $31.2 per hour I think, too lazy to get a calculator.
If I 6 table 3/6 (which I did a few nights ago w/remarkable ease), that's:
90 hands per table x 6 tables = 540 hands = 5.4 x $9 = $48.6 per hour!!!

Oh, I also forgot about bonuses and rakeback which should easily add another $25 minimum so in total:
4 table + rakeback/bonuses = $56.2 per hour
6 table + rakeback/bonuses = $73.6 per hour

I realized you can make just as much IF NOT MORE THAN a 3/6 SH LHE player if u're good at .50/1 No Limit short handed but w/rakeback and bonuses, LHE puts up a worthy fight.

I like lhe :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you make 5ptbb per .5/1NL SH table you make $10 per table. If you 4-table, that's $40/hr! With rakeback MUCH MORE

6:22 PM  
Blogger Michael Song said...

Well, U see on average 90 hands per table at short handed.

so 90 x 4 = 360 hands per hour

NL doesn't generate as much rake as LHE.

according to this rakeback calculator.
If you play 90 hands a day at .50/1nl 6max and got 100% rakeback, you'd make $360 per month

Now same situation w/ 3/6 SH LHE,
$607 per month at 100% rakeback. So limit generates slightly less than 2x the rake nl does.

Now, is nl easier than limit? I think so, so for most ppl, making money at .50/1nl would be easier and more profitable than playing 3/6.

how depressing actually :(

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter