Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Excited Excited

Bankroll at 2664. I'm 3.5 hours away from clearing my $300 bonus! yayyyy. The plan is to get 3k and start playign 3/6 sh lhe again! I'm hoping that w/bonuses n such I can make $70 an hour.

I was actually planning on clearing the bonus tonight but this one hand pissed me off so I had to stop, that and I wasn't able to focus. Just no energy :( But..I still crushed the game easily for $100 in 30 mins. My confidence? Yeah, it's not in question anymore. I'm confident that I'm a winning player, yup yup. This weekend I should be at 3k, next mon. i should be at 3.5 or 4k :) Tis the plan.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how mny hours you putting a day/weekly? And whats the estimated amount you be thinking to make in a weekly basis?

btw Gl! and is that bonus @ FCP?!

10:48 PM  
Blogger Michael Song said...

Last week I put in 18 hours of play. I'm averaging about 2-3 hours of play per day.

I'd like to be making $1000 per week, which is definitely doable especially if you include bonuses and rakeback. If you look at my post from the 8th to the 15th, I basically did just that at 2/4! So I hope improve that w/3/6.

ya, the bonus is @ fcp. I don't really plan on leaving. I trust Negreanu and bob, fcp_info, is a really good representative.

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter