Monday, October 23, 2006

I AM SH LHE MASTER

I love sh lhe. Altho right now my friend is 1-0 against me Heads Up, haha.

I didn't hit the 3.5k goal like I wanted to, or in fact the 3k goal. I think my bankroll is around 2.95k. But

so today I lost over 50bbs, like 350? At one point I was def. down at least $500. So what did i do? drop down? nah. I ate dinner, sat back down at my computer and told myself to "fucking concentrate." Two hours later I found myself even :) ya, I won back over 50bbs and man did I feel like I was on fire! I don't really remember any hands. I just played really really well :)

I dunno what to write really. I'm confident of my game, altho my hu game is pretty bad.

The main thing I need to improve in my SH LHE game is my play from the blinds. I think once I touch that up my game will improve tremendously.

*edit* I just beat him. Score tied 1-1. LATERRRRRRRRRR

I predict a 4k score by next week, yes yes.
___________________________________________________________________________________

hmmm, I'm a little more awake now as I try to write this. Earlier on Sunday while playing, I noticed I wasn't really focusing. I was in automatic robot mode and the problem with it this time was I was having FUN. A little too much fun. As in my vpip #s were like 33-36%. Basically, I was playing 1/3 of my hands and that's WAY too much. So when I sat down again, I told myself to shape up and play smart. I really think a lot of focus on preflop play can really improve your results. I base this on the simple logic that if you play strong hands and they hit, well most of the time you're going to come out ahead right? You don't need to do anything fancy, unlike the other player who will be playing Q10 or 97 we have to try and figure out if we can and how to win that pot with middle pair, haha.

But yes, I am feeling very confident about my game. I shouldn't be putting in many hours this week, at least until thursday, because I have two midterms and a film shoot. But I would like to though...screw school, bleh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter