Friday, November 10, 2006

THE PLAN

I'm not gonna go back and read my post but I may have been vague about what my plans are.

I cashed out 32 or 3300 and am going to invest it all w/my friend into ps3s. We're paying people $50-100 to camp out with us to get ps3s and we hope to sell these for $1,000 profit. I'm excited and worried but I hope it all works out. But Mike, why don't these kids buy a ps3 and sell it themselves on ebay?

Wellllllllll

because not everyone can afford to charge $600 onto their credit card and wait a few weeks to sell these babies. Beauty eh? Now the problem is getting a hold of 5-10. Also, if I get 5ppl to do this, my other friend and I have a bet of $500. He thinks I can't get at least 5, I say I can so hopefully I can get this done, ya? ya.

So a few days ago I left $1000 on my AP account and went BUSTO D: God, it was a combo of tilt/bad run. I do blame it on self control tho. There was definitely a time when I was at $600 and I should've just stopped playing because I wasn't in the right sense of mood to play. Not good not good, discipline is the most important thing to have.

So, new plan/goal:
I'm going to play 3/6 for the rest of this month. Something tells me I'll stray from that :p but that's not good! I want to play 3/6. If I put in 200 hours at 3/6 and I make 2bb per hour, I'llmake over 8k. So why do I want to make this jump to 5/10? I need to chill out. And that's the plan. chill out and enjoy the limit. I don't want to jump limits until I put at least 12,000 hands (if u 4 table 3/6 for 40 hours u get a little more than 12k hands). It's a small sample size but at least it'll stop me from jumping up as soon as I have the money, heh like I did a few days ago.

Grind, poker is a grind and I'm going to enjoy the freedoms that come with this game. I'm going to buy what I want, do what I want, and the best part is, it's all about ME ME ME ME ME ME ME :p

It's just a way to live my life and it's tough but it's something I've come to love and want to pursue.

have a good weekend everyone :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter