Monday, September 18, 2006

Short of Goal...Money Spending Issues

So I was hoping to clear the FCP bonus by Sunday. Basically I just needed to put in 5-8 hours this weekend and NOPE, didn't do it. God I'm too lazy. I wanna clear it soon so i can go back to WPX and work on my game some more. I also wanna buy some stuff from fcp store :p Such as "The professor, the banker, and the suicide king" and some other stuff like cards. I don't like playing w/out rakeback but the points + the $300 bonus make up for it. 1400 more to go. And btw, I'm really not sure at what rate I clear them. Yesterday I played for an hour and I cleared about 300, but the other day I played for about 1.5hrs and I cleared 500 pts. Hmmm. So about 3-4 more hours and I'm done.


___________________________________________________________________________________

money! I'm spending too much! Heh, I bought myself a $200 19" monitor this past weekend, a really sick deal actually. Lemme pull it up... http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824014111

I also bought some other stuff like wine and too much food. Man does food add up. You would think that someone who plays Limit Hold'em would be aware that small little mistakes can add up to really bite you in the butt but um, spending money can be fun heh.

So with the new monitor coming, I plan on playing 3 tables of 3/6 short handed and 4 tables of 5/10 full ring. I'm hoping to average $100 an hour w/out rakeback. W/rakeback I'd make approximately $140 I think, assuming I'm a 1.5bb/100 winner @ 3/6 5max and 2bb winner at 5/10.

I def. should be a winner at the 5/10 games. I just think they're so easy, especially at low stakes. It's just pretty automatic, count odds, look at your cards, they good enough to play? yay! I've got only 2,000 hands logged in but so far i'm a 2.33bb/100 winner. And at least on FCP, the 5/10 fullring games are SOFT. I had someone call me down w/A7...unfortunately he pulled a runner runner gutshot straight, but ya, the play there is horrendous. So I'm pretty confident in my game :)

My preflop raise in 5/10 full ring is 13.7% with a 20.71% whereas my raise in short handed is 23.33% w/a 31.16% vpip. That means i'm playing LOTS of hands short handed, which is fun but kinda painful sometimes.

really boring mathy post, sorry. I wanted to update with news that I'm done clearing the bonus and blah blha blah.

Bankroll - about $3,050 yay!


Oh yeah, I almost made a ton of money yesterday. I bought 20% of Zach6668 from fcp, meaning I paid 20% of his entry fee for 20% of his winnings. This guy made an impressive run this past weekend. I saw him make 4 final tables in the $20 180man sng's so I thought, what the hell, I'll risk $106 in hopes of making 72k if he takes down the 1.5million pokerstars tourney. Well, he was doing really well, outlasted 4000 people and fought his way at a really tough table, only to be taken out by Micon, a respected mtt'er who ended up taking 10th place. I made a nice $118 profit from that. I really believed that if Zach was able to make it out of that table, he'd have a good shot at making the final table, netting me at least $2k for doing nothing but sweating :p

byeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter