Thursday, September 14, 2006

DO I KNOW HOW TO PLAY?

I DON'T KNOW.

I think I played decently well today. I haven't 4tabled in a bit since wpx only lets u 3 table. Man, that 1 table really does make a difference, especially 5 handed. I started out playing well, and then as time passed, I realized I was caught up in a blur so after some time I decided to call it quits.

Lost about 27bb today, that's short handed limit for ya. I don't know what most ppl go through, but I feel like I never win for more than a day or two in a row. shrug. I just need to put in more hands on a consistent basis so i get a feel for the kinds of swings limit players go through. Gotta keep playing and gotta keep working on my limit game.

oh...one table ended up going HU. This guy joins in and after he wins a few hands against me, he starts talking trash. "I love you, you give me money!" Stupid punk. I closed my other table and concentrated on this one. All he did was limp, check/call w/pair or A high. Only re-raised with trips or better. So I punished him for a bit, then left since I was starting to lose focus.

gonna put in some more hands tomorrow, night

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Do i know how to play?" --i think not. ^^

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter