Monday, September 04, 2006

5/10 Rush and a Blogger

Yay, I played some 5/10 full ring today mainly because I wasn't in the mood to play some shorthanded. I just wanted to take it easy and play mechanically. Did I say play full ring? More like sat down for 30 mins, hit super nice cards, and left $276 winner after 33 minutes. Add $20 to that in rakeback. nice day.

On the personal side, not such a nice day. I wanted to see someone but couldn't. Very annoyed, annoyed that I wasn't free at the time.

My close friend, "mused", ya he doesn't want me to use his real name, makes his $ from playing SnG's. He's the same kid I have the 1k bet with. 1st one to hit 10k wins the bet, oh, and loser buys dinner as well :p Anyhow, he's got game (used to 15 table, now 9 tables) and if I were you, and REALLY bored, I mean REALLY REALLY REALLY BORED, then maybe check out his blog :p

gnight

p.s.
Br is about 2.7kish. Sweeet!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice hit and run ;)

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yet, smart move since you know you were playing out of your BR.

GL!

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter