Friday, August 25, 2006

Confidence

My confidence is.......

running high!

I've put in less than 10 hours but as for quality of play in the short handed LHE area, I'm pretty happy. Obviously there is still room for improvement in my play but I think I finally have a solid grip of SHLHE. It's good that I went nearly busto a month ago, it strengthened my LHE game a lot.

for a quick recap:
I lost over 1k in short handed limit, then I proceeded to lose another 1.5 in NL I believe, and then I blew another 1k on blackjack.

Sick.

Have I learned anything? Some. I'm still going to take risky gambles that I really should stay away from but hey, I like to take risks. Am I going to jeopardize my bankroll again? I should hope not. I'm content with limit hold'em, especially now that I'm playing SHLHE again, so much more exciting than a 10man game. On World Poker Exchange, the tables are 5max, even more action! I'm generating $50-60 in rake and I'm confident that I can beat the game. I have about 1k hands so far and am at -.18bb/100. So I'm not worried at all. In fact, the other day(s), I hit a -600 downswing but I made some of it back and the rest in rake. So am I worried? Far from it. Pretty comfortable in fact. Although I would like to make 2.8k more so I can play some 5/10SHLHE. I've taken a few shots at it and so far I'm not impressed with the play.

I'm really tired, I felt the updated was needed though. As for life outside of poker, it's going well for me :) At least I believe so for now :)

Night

Mikey Song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter