Thursday, September 07, 2006

SICKKKKKKKKKK

So one more post before I leave!

To anonymous from last post
-Um...I don't really want to go into specifics about my personal self. This blog is here mainly to track my poker play and how I deal with it. And it serves a great medium for me to be able to interact with whomever would like to post :) Sorry, I just want to keep as much of my personal life out of this as possible, it's just part of who I am, heh. CHEESY! To be vague, I plan on being a man. I haven't met too many adult males I would consider to be actual "men". What is a man? Read "The Godfather" :)

to anonymous from 2 posts ago
- I had about 2400, was I really playing out of my broll in 5/10? You need 300bb for full ring which is 3000, playing 5/10 limit w/ 240bbs counts as playing out of my br? That's a little unfair, isnt it?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So today is my last day in San Diego. I get to make my good byes and such. I hate good byes, I'm so bad at them. Gotta make enough money to buy plane tickets to come back!

After all goodbyes were made, I decided to hit the b&m. My plan was to play there all night, at least until like 3-4am. Limit of course, no more jumping to NL when it's out of my broll.

Man...I got varianced :( Owie owie owie.

3/6 Kill (kill means the game is doubled, so it's now 6/12 for the hand). KQ vs AQ, nice hand sir!

This is just the beginning. My thoughts are erratic and I'm hyper, I don't know why but I'm continuing the story.

I get my seat at 4/8 and I find that there's LOTS of action. Lots of limping and calling to the river. Sweet! No real hands come my way. I do get Ace King but we split the pot, he also had AK.

Soon, people start to leave. It's now 5 handed. I'm in paradise. I am the shark at this table, none of them know how to play short handed. It's so obvious, limping under the gun, are you kidding me? Every hand I play, I'm very aggressive with. Reading the board, reading the people, determining if they have a hand or not. And I'm talking up a storm, so that even when I'm not playing that many hands, people still think I have an extremely loose maniac image (the way I was playing postflop was scaring them).

This is where it gets fun

AJ, I 3bet from small blind and big blind + lp calls. J on flop - I check-raise so it's now 2 small bets to big blind who CALLS, turn brings the 3rd heart. I bet, big blind calls, and late position folds. river - 4th heart. Hey great, I don't have a heart. check check, he shows 4,3 offsuit (he had no pair or straight draw btw) - 4 of hearts. He's like "i get so many of these hands I had to play it, der de der de der"

Sweet!

The very next hand, I had QJ and he had 8,2offsuit. He turned and rivered two pair. Oh....nice hand!

Last hand of the night

Dealer button with JJ - btw, all 3 hands that i've posted here happened IN A ROW. It's a kill pot so we're now playing 8/16. Utg raises, I 3bet, small blind caps - same 4,3 and 8,2 dude. Well, I dind't have very much money left, so I was all in and knew I only had 2 outs to improve, he hadn't shown aggression like that all night. JJ vs KK, he got it.

Oddly enough, I'm not too disturbed. In fact, I'm proud of the way I played. I read them all pretty damn well and played my hands well. The river ate me up, but at least I was making +ev moves. I really wanna play some more tonight online but...I'm pretty tired =/ And online, my play worsens. I just get really good reads live, subconsciously too, I don't look for like certain movements. I just get a good feel of what a person has or not.

Anyhow, this is my last post til probably next week when I get my net. I hope you all have some good fortune this weekend.

Gnight people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter