Thursday, August 31, 2006

OMEGA TILT

not really omega tilt but man, I did tilt. I thought omega tilt sounded kinda cool though :p

Um, I got sucked out on and for some reason it drove me nuts so I decided to isolate the guy everytime he bet and raise his blinds. Didn't go very well =/

BUT

rather than being dumb and being down $500, however many BB's that is, I took a good load off someone heads up and crushed another table to actually bring in a PROFIT for the day, if you include rakeback. Sweet ya? I love wpx.

I keep hearing the game at wpx is really tough compared to other sites. My friend was telling me that on twoplustwo.com he read that one guy who's a 2bb/100 winner at partypoker breaks even at wpx. That makes me feel better about my game then if I can break a profit. Only 1400 hands at WPX but 1.74bb so I'm on a good start :)


HORSE(D)

I played my friend some razz yesterday for the first time. Man, I got a kick out of it! It took a little awhile to adjust, pocket Qs?! Yes! I mean....no! After that razz game, which turned into NL, which I did win :p, we played a game of HORSE, which turned into HORSED, and then back into Horse. horseD? 5card draw, that was kinda fun. I love horse! Hold'em, Omaha, Razz, Stud, Eight or Better (omaha)

I hope during the year we get some home HORSE games going, even if it's like .25/.50 I'd still play. It's nice to be able to play cards when in an environment where you don't have to seriously compete for every single bet. Basically, I can relax and enjoy the game :)

I'm sorry if this post seems drawn out and boring, I wanted to write last night but was too tired. I woke up this morning and for some reason I just don't feel it, also two kids are watching The Incredibles and it's a little distracting :(

Ty for reading everyone, a lot of people have been reading regularly and I appreciate it.

Mikey Song


update**

So on wednesdays, WPX has aces never lose http://worldpx.com/promotions/aces.asp and since my aces lost twice, I got $100 back :)

Bankroll, 2.7k

Which reminds me, I had the weirdest card "rush"??? Yesterday I got a lot of premium hands but lost. I swear I got aces 5x and lost at least out of 2/5 times. I don't get it. But, that's cards, and I'm happy I busted out profit. now to continue and bring in more money! I can't wait to hit 5k and play 5/10!

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter