Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Getting Back Into the Groove

I haven't been playing too much poker since I've been back. I think so far I've put about 5 or 6 hours. For this week, I'm focusing on short handed limit hold'em again @ 3/6.

Even though I don't have 500bb, 3k, to play with, I'm just gonna keep taking stabs when my broll is in excess of 1.8k. So basically I can afford to lose 100-150bbs and if necessary, play full ring again to work it back up. I'm very confident of my full ring abilities since that horrible 2 week drought where I couldn't bust a profit for the life of me.

Interesting thing to note:
full ring limit hold'em, 3tables @ 3/6 generates about $30-40 per hour
short handed 3 tables generates about $50-60 in rake.

So if you're a good winning player, u could make about $100 an hour playing 3/6 short handed. geez. Worthy investment.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should stick to where you make your most $. seems to me full ring is the way to go. Jst my 2 cents.

gl 2 u!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Michael Song said...

but short handed has the potential to make more =/

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter