Monday, September 11, 2006

Back in Boston

Whew so...I'm currently writing this blog at 11:50pm on September 11, 2006.

I just flew in on thursday and have been going back n forth to Ikea to get some furniture and crap. It took me two days to get my bed completed and now I'm procrastinating hardcore...gotta build a DESK! Dude, the bed came w/an 8 page manual, and my desk came with a 20 page manual...mann.....

So let's see what has happened so far...

Thursday, the steelers won and I took down a 1k bet. Friday, I saw the lines for federer's saturday match and the lines were too big, -1700! Bet 1700 to win $100 on him. eh no. I was tempted to bet the 1k on sharapova to win her final but my friends kept telling me NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Had I bet that..i would've won 1900! Bleh

I broke down on Monday, today, and played some hold'em online. I didn't want to play or touch any accounts because right now I'm leeching off someone's wireless til I get my own. But ya, broke down and played 3/6 shorthanded LHE on FullContactPoker. Crushed the game, absolutely crushed teh tables. Made 32 big bets in 30 mins ($193). Playing at WPX definitely made me a better player and I still plan on playing there, even though the competition is a lot tougher. I figure if I can get to the point where I can beat it for 2bb/100 soundly, I won't have much trouble playing the 5/10 and possibly 10/20. I was surprised by how drastically different the 3/6 game at wpx is vs. absolute and fcp. So many limpers on those sites. In wpx, everyone's raising etc. Makes it tough.

Anyhow, i've got a stomach ache. Been eating waaaaay too much. Gnight fellas. Hope no one hacks my stuff and steals my $$ :(

bankroll: 2883

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very well done. Keep it up Mikey ;)

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stomach ache aye, i told you to eat a SSS(skip's super salad), but NO!!, you had to go out and eat, that'll teach ya.....

you are much closer to me now that you are in boston, did i hear ROAD TRIP??

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter