Sunday, September 03, 2006

Nooooooooooo

well
i played some 5/10 fullring yesterday since there weren't many shorthanded games going. I truly hit a downswing. I tilted about $150 away but the rest was bad luck (overall I lost 500) KK running into trip Aces, the usual shenanigans. It was torture too! To pass the time and keep my patience, I read a book while playing full ring, yes, I think full ring is really that boring. But man did I struggle, at one point I fought back from -30bbs to being up $20! But then I got crapped on, got hit, got hit, got hit, and finally I stopped. I was also a little tired.

BUT

because of rakeback, it was a -$200 rather than $500 hit. And let's see, if I didn't get pissed, I probably would've been down only $50

Today was good. I had to withdraw $1.1k from my wpx acct because mansion.com basically has a freeroll where u place 1.1k on the steelers,if they win, u win 1k! If they lose, u get REFUNDED. So ya, def. gonna get in on that. You know what's sick? Let's say I win and get the 1k, if Federer is in the finals, I'll place the whole 1k on him. Unless he's up nadal, then I'll place $500 on him...maybe.

Oooh, the chance to make a free 2k is so exciting. If I get lucky twice that is :) And you know what I would do with that 2k? I would buy a few hundred dollar bottles of wine for my apartment, and get a 1hr massage. The rest I would save up, gotta make some films this year at school you know.

Btw, ABSOLUTE poker is SO MUCH EASIER than WPX. I played on AP today and was apalled by the level of play. Does this mean I'm def. going to play at AP from now on? Kinda. I still like WPX because you get your rakeback every week and also, I know I improved because of the competition at WPX. But eventually I would like to get enough to buy a monitor, and play 7 tables (3wpx and 4AP).

Alright, sorry if this is boring. I'll catch you guys laterrrrrr

Mike Song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter