Friday, August 18, 2006

Whooooooo Home!

man was Mexico fun! It was definitely a much needed vacation away from all this excess stress, and being isolated away from civilization is a nice touch as well. We didn't stay in a jungle or anything, but there just wasn't as much technology as there is in the States, so I was happy to be away from the net for 5 days :)

Mojitos - AWESOME. Definitely one of my favorite drinks. haha, at one point while we were drinking I shouted "MOJITO DOESN'T COUNT AS AN ALCOHOLIC DRINK" I guess it's funnier when you listen to a drunk person scream it.

I learned a lot on this trip. Lots of thinking and accepting. It's weird but I definitely feel like I grew a lot these past few days and I feel genuinely more happy than I did before. I lost a lot of anger and FOR NOW, am in a pretty passive happy mood.

Poker - I think I'm going to start playing today. I found that stoxpoker.com has Short Handed Limit Hold'em videos so I'm going to study one or two before I start playing poker again. Interesting to note, this is the second time I've seen a successful player's style and found that a chaotic hyper aggressive style isn't the only way to succeed at higher limits and short handed games. Interesting interesting.

I have a date tonight. I'm pretty happy :) Not a bad way to start my return to the States ya? Ya.

Have a good day,
Mike Song

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome to hear you doing much better! A vacation sure does the Booooodyyy Good! =)

Keep us posted!

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter