Thursday, September 28, 2006

Dedication.

I was going to put in some hours tonight but for some reason FCP won't let me deposit.

Anyhow.

I want to win. This post is a reminder to me that I must take cards with the utmost seriousness. The only "fast" money I should be looking at are prizes from winning tournaments, not from gambling. I should only make smart investments. I'm feeling this mood because as I was talking to my girlfriend, she mentioned that she and her friends are starting up a little business. I wanna be the superman boyfriend who can help out and pitch in to help it move along. Freedom and power baby, that's what money represents. With freedom one can achieve happiness, it's not the only way, but it's the way I prefer as do many others.

Right now I'm trying to qualify into the WCOOP Limit Hold'em Event. I feel like I have such a strong chance at making some good $$$ there. Altho right now the blinds are getting kinda high, so it's becoming a race :p You know what's sick? I was doing really well in this tournament, and I'm 9th out of 17ppl. As I'm writing this and playing in the tourney, my net cuts out. I had a really good chance at winning a seat...I hope when I wake up to check what happens, that i'll have placed 10th to win that free seat into the $1050 event. O well.

Smart moves mike, smart plays. Keep your head up, play your game at 3/6 and make it all back.

That is all. Redemption time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter