Monday, September 25, 2006

100bb..MINUS!

Well, my bankroll hit 4,000ish on Friday or Saturday, sweet! I didn't get to put in the massive amt of hours that I wanted to, I think I put in about 5...haha. So yesterday I ended up losing $600 in 2hours, yikes.

Funny enough, that 100bb loss hasn't really worried me too much. I feel like I did get coolered and that I was playing my game, the same game that got me up to 4,000. Oh, I'm starting to 6table and I plan on working my way up to 8 at a time. If I can successfully do that, I could technicaly make $100+ an hour. sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. So we'll see what happens, if I lose 200bbs more, then I'll start to panic. Until then, work work work! I just want to put in the hours and make some money. I'd like to have a 10,000+ bankroll by winterbreak, and if I work hard enough, I can get it before thanksgiving.

I'm really tired right now, was up all night on the phone, going to bed. Gnight people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter