Saturday, August 12, 2006

Fear to Gamble?

Man, some days I really lose the nerve to gamble. I just get shaky nerves, like this morning! I played, started up $60, then was down 80, then dominated my way back up $51 and decided to quit after a measly 45 min session. I just want to end positive today before my trip to mexico. Good for the nerves u know?

So...if I didn't donk away my $800 at NL, I'd have a 3k bankroll right now. als;kdjfa;sfd. So, here's the new plan. Everytime I have above 2k, I'm going to play 3/6 short handed. In total my bankroll is at 2.2k so I'm gonna be risking some of that when I get back to do some short handed play. Also gonna check out stoxpoker.com and subscribe for a month. I hear they have some short handed limit vids, which I need some help on. I'm so bad at playing out of position.

I leave for Mexico tomorrow. I'm psyched man. I really wanna try a mojito! heh. In less than a month I'm supposed to go back to school. Boy did I goof up my goals for this summer. The goal was to make 10k and be playing 10/20 limit - although I've now changed that to 400NL. Oh well, I'm still confident. I didn't put in that many hours this week and yet I accomplished an $800 run. I look forward to coming back and playing more limit. This'll be a good break.

That said, girls drive me CRAZY.

Adios amigos! I come back Thursday the 17th

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have Fun in MEXICO!! AJUAAAAA!! N' whts a "mojito" I"m mexican and dont even know what that is! jaja I also have plans on vacationing to Mex.though next month. Ey, why such a short trip your from CA?

Hope all is well! =)

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HMM MOJITOS


HERES THE LINK FOR MOJITOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

http://www.bacardimojito.com/features/mojito_recipe_02.htm


ENJOY THE TRIP :)

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UH OH , SOMETHING HAPPENED TO MY LINK , ADD THIS TO THE END OF THE LINK ABOVE


jito_recipe_02.htm

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.bacardimojito.com/features/mojito_recipe_02.htm

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YA KNOW WHAT , MABYE I SHOULD QUIT DRINKING THESE DARN MOJITOS

IF I WERE YOU I WOULD GOOGLE IT AND NOT LISTEN TO MYSELF

TY AND HAVE A NICE DAY

4:23 PM  
Blogger Michael Song said...

I get excited to see 5 comments, and then I see that 4 are from the same punk :(

ya, i'm from cali. There isn't that much to do there, 4 days is enough :)

trust me, I plan on getting my fair share of alcohol in mexico.

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I"m from bakersfield CA, near here? Well enjoy Mexico! And be carefull Amigo! jaja =)

And thnx 4 da link "teebone" that was kew of u ;)

1:49 AM  
Blogger Michael Song said...

ya I live in So cal :)

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter