Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Poker is Good for Me

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Today was pretty good :D Only ran slightly above expectation. I love days like these because yes the money is nice but also I felt like I wasn't playing amazing or on a heater. I just sat there playign my game and doing my best to make smart decisions. However, my concentration started slipping towards the end but for the most part I felt I played a pretty good game : )

I really haven't been playing much and it's because my sleeping schedule is just absolutely horrible right now. I keep sleeping in til like 11am or 12pm and pretty much miss all the good games in the morning.

Last night I crashed at 11pm, surprisngly woke up at 5am, made breakfast, and then...took a nap because I was too early...and woke up at 11:30. lol....sleeping in is so -EV

do u guys save negative or minus ev? I always say minus.

So I came back from lunch to put in more hands, although I'll be honest and say that after winning 3k+, i don't like to put in more hands. If I ended up with 1k less, I'd be pretty depressed. Anyhow, ALL THE 3/6 TABLES ON STARS HAVE A 3 MAN WAITING LIST. WHAT IS THIS. I hate waiting for tables. I was considering playing some limit but instead, I'm gonna be productive! Going to go get a table and a lamp for my room as I do need a little light stand for reading as well as some other stuff that needs to get done.

really funny movie trailer that roommate just showed me:


don't really have any hands to share except for this one. I really liked it.

If any of you who read care to take a shot at the hand/debate about the line I took, feel free to comment : )


Poker Stars
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $3/$6
5 players

Stack sizes:
Hero: $640
CO: $600
Button: $1190
SB: $2504.05
BB: $306

Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is UTG with 5h 6h
Hero raises to $21, CO folds, Button raises to $72, 2 folds, Hero calls.

Flop: 4c 2h 4h ($153, 2 players)
Hero checks, Button checks.

Turn: 7h ($153, 2 players)
Hero checks, Button checks.

River: kh ($153, 2 players)
Hero bets $84

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would bet $80. Looks like you'll get more calls there.

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would bet $80. Looks like you'll get more calls there.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter