Friday, January 18, 2008

Sad Rush

It's a sad rush because I was almost up 8 buy ins : (

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I always forget how to embed full images. oh well.

I'll take the 5 buy in day :D

Most interesting hand of the day imo can be found here:
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forum/index.php?showtopic=116050

Remember that spiel about 4tabling and then 9tabling in feb? Well I started 9tabling now lol. I seem to be pretty rusty when i start up but then after 5-10 mins, I get into my groove and can play pretty well. Never as well as I 4table though.

Oh, I did goof up a hand. I'm pretty annoyed with that one.

I think a lagtard 3bets me so I call in position w/4s6s

flop: 5c 3c 10s

he bets and I call - I should be shoving here imo

turn: 7c - i think he bets halfpot - i should really shove here

river: As - he checks, i shove and he folds.

Shoving flop is the best play. I called his 3bet w/46s because I thought he was raising me light. That means u shove flop because a good amt of his range can't call a shove.

Turn def. shove because if he has a hand like KcQx or what not, he may make a desperate call.


wow, this hand now makes me feel like I suck at poker. Great, my 5 buy in session sucks balls.

Oh and notice at the beginning of the graph, the first 700 hands I'm up 2.5 buy ins and then I break even? I haven't been that tilted in awhile. I couldn't sleep for a bit after that : / Here's why. I was getting tired towards the end of my session and noticed I wasn't thinking straight so I started to close my tables. But then I had 4tables w/some fish and one guy who probably thought I was a retard, so perfect! So I decided to stay because I'm pretty confident about my game when I 4table. Well, 2 big hands come up where I folded the river in both hands and lost 2/3s buy in. LIFE TILT.

So now I'm actually really happy that I had a 5 buy in session. Blog mood swings ftw.

i need to sleep. later : )

-mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter