Friday, February 01, 2008

I hate money

I blew 8,000 in one session.

mmmf. I eventually won 2k back so now i'm at a 6k loss for the day! I'm actually pretty happy about this. I was definitely miserable this morning when I played >:| It was very weird. i sat down, played, got too bluffy trying to win every pot, made 2 bad all in moves, and before I knew it, I was down 8 grand. I'm not too bothered by it though. It's annoying that I"ll have to put in more hands and make it back but honestly I think this'll help motivate me to work harder for the month. Come on 60,000 hands minimum!

My goal is to break 30k. I've never had one of those months and I really want to. With hard work, I can do it! I also think I'm improving at a nice steady pace and would like to see a > 3bb/100 winrate...although maybe I'll ignore Feb 1st's session when calculating that :p

As for coaching and making videos, I won't be able to do that anymore. The video software isn't working right and it's a big hassle to get that stuff uploaded. At least for me it is, Vista and Camtasia won't get along.

Will I play 5/10NL this month? I doubt it. The money is pretty good at 3/6nl so I'm just going to focus on it for this month. MAYBE if I end up doing well I'll take a shot at 5/10 on Prima.

bye : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter