Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Gambling Vices

Ugh

I dropped $600 @ blackjack.

BUT HOW? WHY?

A few days ago I hit a -50bb swing @ one of hte poker sites. I was playing poorly but also losing Set vs straight and then set to a 1card flush on the river is pretty damn annoying. So I loaded up BJ and woohoo, won $300.

Next day -100bb swing. A little tiltage but also just stupid cards. So I thought, we can do it again! And this is how I've been approaching BlackJack:

I load up:
http://www.blackjackinfo.com/bjbse.php?numdecks=8+decks&soft17=s17&dbl=all&das=no&surr=es&peek=yes

and play by those rules. And I used the martingale system. Basically, bet in multiple of 20s (start at 300), if I lose that 20, bet 40, and double until I'm broke or back where I've started.

Well you can see where this goes right? For an hour I was fine, then suddenly BAM, 300 gone - i'm thinking, no way! 200, gone, 200 gone, gone gone, I got lucky and quit 600 loser.

Bankroll: was 2200 but now it's 2700 without rakeback :D

Time to put some honest hours into poker.

http://www.beaches.com/general/included.cfm - my goal Turks & Caicos. I wanna vacation this year at somewhere nice.

-mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter