Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Bloggy Bloggy

I haven't been updating much. Then again, I haven't really been posting anything poker-intensive. So I guess I'll start to. Before I didn't want to because I wanted my friends to enjoy this as well, and I figure if it's all poker talk, they'll just tune out and ignore it. But...the people who play cards read this more often than they do :) So...

uh, i just tried to paste a hand in here and it was too gobbledyblah. Help? =/

Eventually I'll post my thoughts on how to play short handed limit but I don't think I'm really qualified to do that until I'm beating 5/10+

I'm done w/WPX for now. It killed my bb rate, swings too high, and too much stress - i.e. prone to tilting.

I'm working on 5tabling, and my eventual goal is to 8 table. Someone on teh FCP forums claims he knows a 2p2er who can 8 table 20/40 short handed limit and make 2.8bb/100. Sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter