Friday, August 11, 2006

Jamie Gold...Winner of the Main Event! Me...$200 richer!

Congratulations Gold, you just raped your way to 1st place in such a sick way. From some of the hands I read, looks like he pulled a Gigabet and used his stack like a friggin machine.

That's how I would've played and I have to say, it takes a lot of balls to do that, especially in the main event when first place is worth $12 million. I dunno if I could've played to the extent that Gold did but man, good job, and congratulations on the fact that your cards held up A LOT SIR


So I COMPLETELY misunderstood how sports betting works. I placed my bets on who would win on wsex.com and next to the ticket prices, it said +200 so I thought wow! I like my chances! Uh..turns out each ticket was out of $100. So I bough 5 tickets on Cunningham and Gold for $30ish a piece.

500 - 150 - 150 = 200 profit.

I know, DUMB BET, $300 to win $200, geez. Man, I wish I had more money though. If I had a bigger br, I probably would've bought 10 tickets on each guy.

so...1000(amount possible to win) - 600(ticket price) = 400 profit! LOL. I should not continue sports betting. Night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

quote/pickleman: I should not continue sports betting. Night. /quote


good call, stick to poker :)

9:27 AM  
Blogger Michael Song said...

who is pickleman?

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter