Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Prahlad Friedman

man I wish that guy would teach me poker. I hear he's cocky and a trash talker but he's got skill.

taken from cardplayer:
Jeffrey Lisandro, another Full Tilt representative, lived near the top of the leaderboard for the second consecutive day. He developed a rivalry with fellow pro Prahlad Friedman, and the two butted heads on numerous occasions.

On one hand, Friedman induced a fold from Lisandro on an Ac Jc 8c board with over $600,000 in the pot. After Lisandro mucked his cards, Friedman flipped over 9s 2d and said, “Now we’re playing some poker.”


btw, friedman is known as one of the fiercest online NL players. I wish I had some hand histories to show, he's one scary guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter