Thursday, July 27, 2006

Ouch

perhaps I've overrated myself? Probably so. For the past few days I'd be down 25-50bbs and then i'd work it off and break even (profit w/rake though).

Well today i took a hit, and a hit, and another hit, and am down $800. I'm not really sure what's happening. I know the 1st 25bbs I got juked by variance, AA 3x losing and KK losing a few times, blah blah blah blah

Funny, I used to have 4.4k and now it's all gone. I guess that makes me a biggggggg loser eh.

I'm not broke yet, I've still got about 200bbs left but man, I am feeling down. I guess it doesn't help that outside of poker I've been a little unhappy with the way things are going. Oh well, we move on.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

$800 at 3/6? how bout try 3 tabeling 2/4 and see how that goes for ur next section? N dont feel that bad I dropped $400 in 7hrs one tableing 3/6 and 2 tables of 2/4. Stay Strong "Hours not Results" btw do u have pokertracker?

8:57 PM  
Blogger Michael Song said...

yeah i use pokertracker.

I really don't feel like dropping to 2/4. After working from .50/1 to 3/6, I'd just hate to have to drop back to 24. I've got 1150 left (1500 w/rakeback) so I should be fine.

12:29 AM  
Blogger Michael Song said...

ty for posting though

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter