Saturday, July 22, 2006

I HATE SWINGS.

Ok so yesterday I took a -50bb hit at the begging of my session. After playing for 5 hours, I finally made back like 48 of it. Then today I play, for an hour or two I'm struggling and make like 8 big bets, normal right?

Well, I took a break and am playing again. This is ridiculous. In 20 mins, I lost 50 big bets. I really don't know how much more I can take. This is extremely, extremely, extremely frustrating. JJ vs KK, JJ vs AK, 99 vs QQ, AQ vs AK. bam bam bam.

ugh. what a horrible hopeless feeling to put up with. But with rakeback, I'm still up for the week, yay, i feel so happy. yes. very. not really =/ I'm stunned and shocked and irritated that I can't do anything about it.

So what am I doing? More hold'em. Telling myself to play tight because even if I play tight, I'll still get coolered, so I might as well cut my losses by not playing as many hands, get it?

Fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter