Friday, June 09, 2006

3/6 SHE

remember how I said i was going to finish out the remaining bonus w/some 2/4 short handed? Ya...I decided to just play 3/6 instead. Man, the first day I was playing scared. I also happened to bump into some really aggressive players. I dropped like 60 bb the first day but hit a rush and ended up making like 70 back. That was a definite confident booster.

So the next day...

I made 76 big bets! I also hit a nice little rush where I hit a straight flush - although the flush was good enough - and quads. But dude, I ran into quads twice! how sick is that? One of the pots involved me w/pocket K's. So it was kinda funny that I raped and got raped at the same time. I like 3/6 though, the competition isn't very tough. I wish pokertracker worked better with PokerRoom though...it stopped keeping track of my hands =/ I don't depend on PT that much though, I just like it because it keeps my stats. I'm always writing notes on players and categorizing them myself with notes.

I definitely have a lot more to learn about short handed but right now I definitely know I can beat the 3/6 game. BR: $4127!!! I just need to earn 150 more big bets and I can play some 5/10! Whoof, that'll be sick. I hope I don't lose 100 big bets there the first day, I think I'll put a 150 Big Bet loss max for me? I don't know...depends on how well I can feel the game out.

Truthfully, I wish you guys who read this would comment more often. Feedback is really important. Just so I know if you're bored about a topic, want to hear more about a topic, or want to offer me advice in general.

Well, it's morning, and I'm going to go play some video games and then perhaps some more poker, see ya!

Crazy, 20 year old film student gets over his gambling issues from last year and is now making a nice profit at cards :) Screw getting a "real" job whatever that means.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter