Tuesday, June 06, 2006

hahaha life is so funny

so I was stressing about struggling at 2/4 right?

Well, I hit a rush (saw AA like 3 or 4 times in 2hrs and KK at least twice, with JJ 2x at least, and QQ somewhere) but I also played well. Rather than imitating some of the heads up play I've seen where ppl 3bet and cap with the weirdest hands, although I still do it, I've calmed it down some, picked better starting hands, and played my position better.

I know I was playing pretty damn well because on one table this kid started to get relly pissed at me "he always raises with fucking nothing" blah blah blah blah.

in 1hr 50 mins I made $349 - 87.25 big bets :)

Poker Tracker sucks with poker room, or vice versa. For some reason poker room has a weird problem where sometimes poker tracker can't recognize the hand history - so my awesome session was ignored =/ Oh well, I'm going to clear out the remainding 1000 points I have for PR to pick up my $150 bonus and then I'll move up to 3/6 short handed if I'm still a winning player.

As for my day, it went very well. I'm so happy even though I gained nothing of possession ( besides poker money). Please guys, if you're struggling at poker, post hands at fullcontactpoker! or any other poker forum. My game constantly improves as people give me advice on what to do and what not to do - but rather than listen mechanically, I also give my own thoughts and ask more questions.

a happy fellow,
Michael Song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter