Saturday, May 20, 2006

Vacation pt.2

yep, still on vacation

remember how I said Go is an enjoyable game? It's not that fun after you consistently lose to 9 year olds who are better than you. People go on tilt when they get sucked out in poker, I go on tilt from one mistake in Go, meaning, I put stones wherever the hell I feel like. I go on tilt more easily in Go than I do in poker, what?!?! ya...

That's all I really wanted to write about from over here lol.

Oh, I got a necklace for a friend of mine that I like...Um...I have really bad taste in jewelry...or just fashion in general. I brought my cousin along and pretty much every necklace I pointed at, she shook her head at. --' Oh well...an hour later, we finally picked one out!!! yay!!!!!!! I better not lose it!

My blog is messed up!!! For some reason the profile and links and all that stuff are on the far bottom of the blog. I can't figure it out :( If you know how to fix it, please help me out!!

thanksss,
i'll be your bestest friend foreverrrrrrrrrr
<3
Michael Song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter