Thursday, April 20, 2006

Oooh a Sit n Go

No I didn't play any poker! My friend sent me a twoplustwo.com post where 6 good sngers (though I think one of them is pretty bad) analyze this guy's hand history. Pretty interesting.

Hand History

Click here for the Replayer

that's pretty much how I play Sit n Go's. Except I'm far more aggressive than this guy is by the time it gets 4 handed. Here's why: when blinds are 400/800, if you can steal them, you're getting 1.2k in chips. So if you do this 3 times and on the 4th time get called, you have to imagine that 1) your stack size + 3.6k must be pretty big 2) the guy who calls you most likely won't have a big stack, mb 4k at the most, and if he has less than 3.6k, well you still made profit, got it?

I thought it was nice of the pro SnGers to take time out of their day and comment. I really respect zeejustin's play (www.zeejustin.com)

Oh, I realized I said my next post would be about gambling and friends...ok so that'll be the next post :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter