Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Best Online Tournament Player...

I remember finding out about this guy several months ago in February. Back then I was doing my best to bust out profits playing Sit n Gos (10 man tournaments). Anyhow, soomeone on FullContactPoker.com posted about Darrell Dicken aka Gigabet. In this post I'm going to list several webaddresses to the articles he wrote on twoplustwo.com. I remember when i read his hand history, I was blown away. I felt like I did not know how to play poker at all. I really like his way of writing. It feels like he has a Zen approach to the game; very balanced and unemotional.

Step 5: Gigabet's Hand History:
Gigabet Hand History

Gigabet's Upbringing:
Gig's Upbringing

Almost There with Success and Failure:
Almost There...

Crosspost: Almost There with Success and Failure:
Crosspost: Almost There

The "As If" Theory:
As If Theory

Theory of Stack Sizes:
Theory of Stack Sizes

Isolating with the Gigabet Dilemma:
Isolating with the Gigabet Dilemma

Choose Life: A hypothetical Model for the Gigabet Dilemma
Hypothetical Model


I want these links posted here so I can go back and re-read some of the stuff he's talked about. Always room for learning :)

I have not played poker this week nor will I until school's out. Sorry for the stoic post. I'm pretty tired right now and can't really think too well. I guess I'll take a nap :)

my next post will deal with my concern on gambling and the people around me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter