Friday, April 14, 2006

Idiot!

hahahha I just had to write about this
I keep some money in other accounts so I won't lose out on bonuses or points for being inactive for too long.

I'm having trouble sleeping so I decided to play some Sit n Go tournaments (10 man tournaments). I played a few 1 dollar ULTRA TURBO sit n go's on Ultimate Bet and towards the end, someone had gone all in, another guy called, and i raised all in w/44s. The guy said idiot and folded.

My move was bad for this reason: top 3 gets paid and there were 4 of us left. So it's better to increase the chance that this guy will lose.

Anyhow, later on I was involved in a hand w/the guy who called me an idiot. The board was something like 5 A K A J.
I bet the river w/a pair of 5s (another dumb move by the way) and he called me. I didn't see his hand but I'm assuming he called me with Q high. So I wrote LOL, IDIOT and the very next hand, i went all in w/k2, got called by AQ, and busted out of the tournament.

I thought it was really funny and really fitting. If only life on Earth was this just.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter