Sunday, April 02, 2006

Played a little omaha hi lo limit while watching my friend nick play some no limit. He told me a funny story/did.

I wake up saturday morning and look at my aim window and I see:
Nick: MIKE
aslkdfj;aldkfs
I'm so drunk
;asljkfd;dlas
fuck
i lost 100 dollars
i'm never playing poker again
lkas;jdf;klajlfd;as
at 4am est

and then he ims me that morning and first thing he says is: hahahhaha. I'm thinking oh great, he just lost his 200 dollar bankroll. To my surprise he says, I have 320 dollars!
LOL
After he lost that 100, he lost more and was down to his last 30 dollars. He then surged through and turned it into 320. So saturday I watched him lose 40 more and that was that.

I got drunk last night. Very very rare for me. I don't like to drink, which is a shame because I've got a 10 shot tolerance worth bragging about (for a 5'4 asian, yeah). I'm pretty ridiculous drunk. I'm very loud and obnoxious concerning topics I talk about ;) I'll leave that to your imagination. I did throw up last night, but in my own bathroom not in public thank you.

That's it for now. Gonna hit up interplay poker and possibly pokerfantasy.com I want a free psp =/ I'm then gonnna work on the free ipod nano offer when i get home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter