Thursday, April 13, 2006

Down!

down 30 big bets at 2/4 - 120 dollars.

My 2/4 game needs work, I gotta focus some more. I think I just play too LAG (loose aggressive) in general because every time I played the 1/2 game, I've crushed it. Umm, so I can't pull my 1k out of interpoker for a week since that's approximately how long it takes for them to get me my pin #. I'm pretty frustrated actually. I'm gonna give 2/4 another go tomorrow and if it goes bad then I'm gonna hit up the 1/2.

What I failed to explain is that I left 389 in my neteller acct so I put that into pokerroom since they are offering a temporary 30% bonus up to 150. So I'll clear that, then move on.

School's ending soon and I am SCREWED school wise. I gotta start catching up (^_^')

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter