Friday, April 14, 2006

Yay I'm done!

I went broke =/




























but not really (^_^)

So recap of today. I finished the pokerroom bonus but I still have to play more poker. I'll go into that in a sec. I started off down 60 dollars, and then i ended up 300 dollars! It was a struggle but I hit an upswing and played good poker. I made a few clever plays to earn a few extra bets here and there. Course I had a lot of questionnable hands, which I post @ fullcontactpoker.com

Posting there is my secret to improvement. i give my thoughts on what I did and based on their responses, I may ask more questions to further understand the concept. For instance, someone told me in limit hold'em that you raise not for information but for value. Since then I changed my viewpoint for the most part, I still sometimes triple bet the flop if I think he's weak.

I made another $141 from clearing the bonus. Tomorrow I put my money into partypoker - they have a bonus where u play 750 raked hands to get 75 dollars. I'll play some more 2/4 and see how things go over there. Then there's ultimate bet which is offering 25% up to 200 dollars. I don't think i'll play any poker there until the end of school.

So let's do some math. I had $389 in my neteller acct, I put in another 80 dollars from my bank acct so I could get 141 out of the 150 reload bonus (up to 15%) offered by pokerroom. I just withdrew 857 dollars from pokerroom, subtract the 80, and I have 777. 389 ---> 777 is approximately 100% increase :) yay! Add that onto my 1015 from awhile ago and i have 1792, enough to play 3/6. Pokertracker tells me I'm earning .48 bb for every 100 hands (that's like 2 dollars per 100 hands i see). I'm gonna play some more, I want that to be at least 2bb but if I hit a 2k bankroll, then I know i'm good for some 3/6 action.

how am I feeling? happy and accomplished...at least about poker ! Unfortunately I've got school to focus on =/

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Song said...

who knows. The purpose of it was to scare you, but it's good that I made you laugh as well...at least because I was joking too ^_^

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter