Friday, March 31, 2006

Down BIG TIME

lost 450 dollars

yep

that's 112.5 big bets at 2/4.

Combination of really bad beats + crazy action in the game + my own dumb playing.

one of the more memorable hands was me w/99 flop is 4 6 7 i bet, turn is 2, i bet, river 3. Person had a Q5

Luckily...i played some No Limit and this hand came up

I limp w/pocket 8s, 1 person raises, another calls, i call.

flop: 8 9 6, raiser bets 3, 2nd person calls, i go all in for 49 more dollars! lol

Original raiser had a 5,7....but i spiked a 9 on the river to give me the full house.
so now i'm down 400 bucks. Luckily i'm just about down bonus whoring at fullcontactpoker so after 159 more points, i'll get 300 dollars. Hopefully i can bring my bankroll back to 1200 and start playing 2/4 again.

nighttt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter