Saturday, March 31, 2007

The Weekend!

So
My future plan is to make 10k minimum a month, putting aside 1.5-3k for bills, the next 3k to save up, and the other 4k into my bankroll. I really want to make 20k in April but I've been so lazy, so it's time to set a realistic goal. This month I've played about 50 hours of cards and have made 5kish. Poker's been great! It's been pretty relaxing now.
I go back Mon. but due to some issues with parents, I'll be staying at Barona for a night on Sun, haha. I've never done that before and I'm actually kind of curious/excited to see what the rooms are and what features they have to offer.
I'm going to Barona today actually to spend some time with friends. I'm only going to be playing no limit. They only have up to 4/8 live anyways. It'll be good practice anyways, and it's nice to play a diff game every once in awhile.
I really hope barona has a swimming pool. I love swimming pools.
I'm looking to get a place in San Diego or Del Mar, a furnished apartment, and I'm getting a place in Vegas with some friends. That's pretty much what I'll be doing for the next few months...yayyyyyyy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter