Wednesday, March 14, 2007

IM LAZY!

Oh yes. Very lazy. I've only put in 22 hours of play. But the good side is, I'm up 2k or something! I may go to cancun next month with a friend so I'm withdrawing 2,000 for now. If that trip ends up getting cancelled, back into the bankroll it goes!

Bankroll: 8264, 10.2 if Cancun trip doesn't work.

I'm not going to dabble in the 10/20 games til I have 12k. That's just how it is. A 100bbs is just so easy to drop when you're multi-tabling. Losing 2,000 right now would freak me out a little. No reason to rush, I'm making $100 an hour. BUT, I DO NEED TO FRICKIN PLAY MORE. UGH. Its so important to put in the hours. Last night there were sooooo many games going. At one point, I hit a +50bb run in 30 mins ($500) so I just immediately took a break and ordered some dinner.

haha, you know you've ordered too much from the same place when they can either recognize you by your voice or by your order. Everytime after I finish placing my order on the phone, the lady says "oh ok, Ma ee kul?" :D I wish they'd give me a discount for 1) being Korean 2) ordering so often. Oh well, can't always get what you want.

I just recently saw Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAN. I forgot how great this movie is. I haven't even really seen the other movies w/them in it but this movie had me constantly laughing. It's just so ridiculous and fun. YES, I GO TO FILM SCHOOL, BUT I APPRECIATE FUNNY ENTERTAINING MOVIES LIKE THESE :)

I also just saw Ocean's 12. I thought it was pretty lame. If you have time to watch movies, you should def. get Netflix. I love it. I try to watch a movie a night before I go to bed. Just something to ease/relax my mind after all that pokering...that I don't do.

It's odd but with the whole internet poker thing goin on, teh games have gotten juicier....I'm serious. I mean I did improve a lot but there's just so much action at night it's beauitful! Here's an example, and the answer to the other hand.


Limit Holdem Ring game
Limit: $5/$10
6 players

Pre-flop: (6 players) MikeySong is BB with :10d :10c
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, CO raises, Button folds, SB calls, MikeySong 3-bets, UTG+1 raises all-in $20, CO calls, SB calls, MikeySong calls.

In my opinion, pocket 10s are just too strong to coldcall with. 3betting lets you know where you at, JJ+ would cap here, don't you think? It's a good indicator if we're ahead or not, I'm feelin good.


Flop: 4c 3c 3s (16SB, 3 players + 1 all-in - Main pot: 16SB)
SB bets, MikeySong raises, CO calls, SB 3-bets, MikeySong caps, CO calls, SB calls.

I figure he might have a draw so I'm protecting my hand and since the pot is so big, I really want to know where I'm at so I'm capping to take control etc.

Turn: :10s (14BB, 3 players + 1 all-in - Main pot: 8BB, Sidepot 1: 6BB)
SB checks, MikeySong bets, CO calls, SB calls.

CHECK?! Well I'm obv. way ahead now, but if the 10 didn't hit, I'd still feel pretty confident.

River: ks (17BB, 3 players + 1 all-in - Main pot: 8BB, Sidepot 1: 9BB)
SB checks, MikeySong bets, CO raises, SB 3-bets, MikeySong caps, CO calls, SB calls.

I actually almost just called the 2 bets here thinking someone might have KK. Then I thought it through, only a super weak pansy doesn't bet or raise KK on the turn so, I've got 2nd best boat, I'm capping!

Results:
Final pot: 29BB - $290 pot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MikeySong Shows 10d 10c
UTG+1 mucks As 6c
CO mucks Kh Ac
SB mucks 6s 4s <---- lol, thank you thank you


Villain is 26.26/22.22/3.4

Limit Holdem Ring game
Limit: $5/$10
5 players

Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is Button with ac jh
UTG folds, CO raises, Hero 3-bets, 2 folds, CO calls.

CO could mb have AQ, AK is almost out of the question here. Pocket pair, etc etc, wide range CO can have.

Flop: 7h as 5h (7.6SB, 2 players)
CO checks, Hero bets, CO calls.

Ok, so he doesn't have an Ace or he's playing way ahead/way behind.

Turn: qc (4.8BB, 2 players)
CO checks, Hero bets, CO calls.

Yay, he doesn't have AQ!

River: ad (6.8BB, 2 players)
CO checks, Hero bets, CO raises, Hero 3-bets, CO calls.

Given that 2pair check-raises me on flop or turn, he has trip Aces but a weaker kicker than a Jack almost always.

Hero shows AJ
CO shows A6

BAM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter