Thursday, March 29, 2007

Decisions Decisions Decisions

I bought a car. It was sexy and I loved driving it.
http://www.wallpaper.net.au/wallpaper/automotive/Infiniti%20G35%20Sport%...
Yeah. Not the smartest decision made but I'm happy with it. The coup is fun and when I get more money, I may trade it in later for a newer model. Heh. It was funny too. I walked into the dealership with some friends and the guy comes up and asks, who's buying the car? I say, me! And he asks, so what do you do for a living? "professional card player" And 5 hours later, I walked out with the keys to my new baby. But let's focus on the now.
This puts me 30k in the hole so I've got some major hours to put in for the next few months. Ideally I'd like to pay it off in 2 months, but most likely it's going to be 3 months.
I have several issues I have to take care of and it's starting to boggle me. If anyone has any advice, please post as I'd love to hear some suggestions.
My relationship with my parents is not good right now. Basically, I'm not welcome to come home so I'm considering getting a place in San Diego (lived here my whole life : ) Funny enough, they don't even know about my poker playing so one can only imagine what kind of blow up they would have when they find out. They are very straight edge Asian Americans. Anyhow, I have a group of places that want to get a place in Vegas for the two months of WSOP. I don't know how I feel about playing @ the wsop. In general I hate tourneys but I did want to play at least 3-5 events this summer, as I turn 21 in May.
What concerns me is money money money. My BR right now is about 10kish, I'm withdrawing and moving some money around, paying bills, etc. so it's a little loose.
I don't want to live with a random roommate this summer so pretty much, getting a 1bedroom is important, and for security issues as I won't have to worry about him or her getting onto my comp and moving my money around! So that expense is about $1400ish if I get a 1br in LJ or Del Mar (which I would prefer).
Right now, rent in Boston is $650 +50ish for utilities.Car payment of $770 is due by May 7thInsurane = $150 a month but I paid for the 1st 2 months already.total: $1570 a month basically.
And if I live in SD and sub-let my Boston Apt, then I'll have ot make about $2500 a month I think? Yikes. And if I share a place in vegas as well, that'll be like 3k a month. But if I ditch the SD place and just live in Vegas, then that's about.....probably $1400 a month. Heh....al;skjdfl;jkasdfjkl
I really don't want to live in Vegas for the whole summer. It's hot and being around degenerates 24/7 does not sound like a lot of fun. Mmmm, card playing can be pretty lonely. Sorry, I'm a little bummed out about everything. Poker is going so well for me right now, yet my personal life isn't faring so well. Friends are leaving, working elsewhere, too busy, etc.
Not fun : /

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter