Tuesday, March 27, 2007

IM INTOXICATED

Only a little but I can't really focus.

I wish people were awake, I'm pretty talkative. None of my poker buddies are awake, I really felt like just coaching someone in SH LHE FOR FREE !!!!!!!!!!

OH WELL

I did some stupid stuff, I"m at home in CA right now. Bought a car, camera, and I'm really trying to do something important right now that maybe I'll disclose some time later. Parents are pissed but that's life.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......I can't figure out how to post on stoxpoker.com, the new site is cool but it won't let me post a blog!

But thank goodness cuz I'm incoherent at this point.

I'm getting back into techno, dunno, just like listening to it. I like lots of music, except for country. "WHEN A HOE WAS A HOE, AND CRACK WASNT COCAINE BUT JIMMY CRACK CORN" or some stupid lyric like that.

*HURL* *PUKE* UGH. country is something I detest.

NIGHT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter