Wednesday, December 06, 2006

....

I'm down $1100. almost 200bbs. My confidence is pretty low and I feel like the worst player in the world.

KSLDJFK:LSDJFK:LDSJK:LFJFFK:LDSJFK:LDSJK:LDSJK:LFDSJ:LFDSJFSDSLJFDSFDSFDSLJFK:LDSJFDSDSDSDSJFK:LDSJFK:LDSJF

It's hard to feel anything but worthless right now. I'd love to blame all the bad beats I've taken but some of it has to be my fault as well. I've had two 100bb swings which have been really fun! Down 100, made it back, down 100 again, made it back, then down 100 again. So I guess that's 3.

I don't feel well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear ya. Thats why I just tryed grinding it in the live games for now. And when I do go back online I"ll just play 2 tables full ring vs. 6.

hope things turn around for you.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter