Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Change up

I'm going to practice short handed nl instead. I played for 2hours today, experimenting and basically I feel like I played decent. I'm down $60 but I'm not too worried, mainly because I started out like down $200+ heh, but I slowly recovered, and then this butt check-raised me all in when I had 2 overs and a nut flush draw, he had a straight draw and made it. whattttttttttttttttttttttttt.

But ya, I'm enjoying short handed nl much more than 10 tables of full ring. Eventually I want to work up to 8 tables of short handed nl. And when I have 4k, move back to 3/6. I'm excited, here's the new gameplan:

1) Learn .50/1nl. Make $2,000.
2) Move back to 3/6 SHLHE.
3) If I ever have a 100bb downswing at SH, take a break and play No Limit!

I was told that when I'm running bad in one game, it's good to take a break and switch to another. So it's time to become competent. Eventually I'd like to learn omaha or maybe razz/stud. Probably better to learn razz or stud as a 3rd since they're so different, i.e. giving me more variety.

I'm excited. I'me xcited. I'm excited. Let us practice great bankroll management and CUSHIONING (I.E. to lessen those huge downswings).

See ya
Mikey Song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter