Sunday, October 01, 2006

Rebuilding

Currently rebuilding the bankroll. It's at $1600ish and I have a $500 pending bonus so soon I'll be over 2k...hopefully.

I may not be playing limit this week. I'm experimenting w/no limit. Playing 10 tables at a time @ .50/1 stakes. Basically, I'm not really playing poker. I'm playing a very mechanical style that wins the majority of the time. In fact, it's so easy, I could teach it to anyone.

Course, I can't really make that claim w/out backing it up. In my 2.5 hour session today, I raked in $350. I should be averaging about $50 an hour doing this soooo, 40hours = 2k. Gotta put my pride aside and grind back up to my glorious self.

Actually, you know what. I may do an experiment this week and try to put in 10,000 hands. I see about 600 hands an hour so that should take me about 18 hours or so. I want to see if I can make 5bb/100. If so, that means I'd be making $60 an hour x 18 = 1048. Alright, let's do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter