Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Fatter then Ever

I haven't been this fat in awhile! (160 lbs or something) for a 5'3 asian.

I have not been playing cards for awhile. I had a friend visit from out of state this past weekend so my hands were full. By the way, I'm sorry if this offends any of you out there but girls cause so much unnecessary drama its sickening. And i'm not even talking about a girl to guy relationship, just among themselves. I watched one of my 'friends' flip out about every little detail because of her insecurities. She offered us beer, no one wanted to drink it, so she got offended and started getting pissy. Erm, ya. A lot of stuff like that this weekend. But now, there's pretty much no one home so I can start focusing on making money!

I go back to boston this saturday and I am officially no longer in school. I've taken time off to work on my br and prepare myself for a project or two that I have in mind...

Btw, any skilled people out there for websites, please contact me. I'm looking into creating a website at some point.

Um, I feel a little rusty but starting tomorrow the 16th, I plan on trying to take this seriously again. I'd like to make 2-5k this week, which techncially would require about 20-40 hrs of 6table poker action.

Soon I'll be back to the grind. Ugh, i ate too much.

Time to go play some Max Payne!

Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter