Monday, December 25, 2006

Bummed out

sure it's only 5 days into my break,
but I'm bummed out.

Sorry for a low post on Christmas. Merry Christmas everyone :)

But I cannot ignore how I feel right now. I came home expecting to be constantly surrounded by friends and having fun. So far, it's been almost like college, a lot of hanging out at home in front of the computer screen. I do demand a lot of attention though, so maybe I'm overexaggerating, but I don't think so. What's wrong with hanging out with friends? Nothing, so why don't people do it more? I DONT KNOW. Maybe I demand too much from my friends. I enjoy hanging out and getting to know people. Shrug.

So it looks like my plan for vacation backfired. Instead, I'll be focusing on this time to ready myself in cards. Back to 2 tabling 5/10 and improving my game.

I'm sorry I did not write about what I meant on 'clicking' when I played 2 tables. I'm just not in the best of moods. I could write you a crappy post on it now, or a better (hopefully) one later.

-Michael

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there kiddo. I know the feeling of what you just described. Unfortunatly ppl change, and are too pre-occupied with there own lives. That at times forget to just stop and "take a break" with a old' friend...

11:44 AM  
Blogger Michael Song said...

:)

thank you. I feel much better now :)

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter