Saturday, December 23, 2006

An update

So I haven't posted in awhile. Well, I'm home! I barely made my flight, got to the airport 25 minutes beforehand :D

Did I ever tell you guys that I'm a really lucky person? For instance, no matter how late I am to the airport, I've always made my flight, except for the one time where I fell asleep at teh gate only to wake up to watch it pull out and fly away...but that doesn't have to do with luck, that was just idiocy. But I am a really lucky person, something always comes through, EXCEPT, when it comes to girls.

2 relationships ended because of school, one was a little off the wall though so I'm glad that ended, the other just fell out of it. As in the attraction just faded away. Balls. I don't know why I'm rambling about this, oh well. (cuz it's a blog!)

Poker has been good. I took a break from multi-tabling and played 2 tables of 5/10 sh lhe, I made $1000 this week until I lost $600 yesterday! hahaha, but I made $240 today so I'm happy. In fact, I am pretty happy with my poker play. I was playing scared this whole week, trying to re-analyze/re-think my game and I'm happy with teh direction it's been going in. More aggressive and more confident.

The secret to my success @ short handed limit has been 2 tabling. In October, I almost went broke. I 2tabled 2/4 short handed limit for awhile, analyzed my opponents thinking things like "why does this donk always take down these small pots" etc. and then I experiment, and it just clicks. Boom, never had to look back. My bankroll is around 4k now, I want to put in more hours again but friends come first this break. I don't think I can bump it to 10k but 6-8k is def. reasonable before this month is over. Oh wait, I've got 7 days left, well i can try :)

No hands to post, nothing really interesting happened =/

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, wishing you all the best for your school break.

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your break w/ you and ur buddies!

Ey, go into more detail about what "clicked" you've stated that numerous times in your post but never went in depth about it.

Gl!

5:03 PM  
Blogger Michael Song said...

thank you meatball :)
thank you anon.

I'll go into the 'click' thing on the next post. Dont' expect anything technical :)

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

blog counter